Soft Doors...you want them? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Soft Doors...you want them?

End of Summer Sale, 20% OFF!2007 - 2011 Jeep JK Long Arm Lift KitsIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 06-24-2003, 09:34 AM   #1
DaRaidz

Soft Doors...you want them?

I got a pair of soft top doors for my CJ7 when I bought it. The soft top was thrown away by the previous owner, but he gave me the doors. I will never use them since I only go with the hardtop or topless. They are in decent shape. The windows have the normal scratches and discolorations but are not bad. If anyone wants them for just the shipping costs I will give them away. They are large (obviously) and will ship from 96097 so you can figure it out. I would estimate about 10-15 lbs with the box and packing. Email me at

bcsolutions@snowcrest.net

or pick them up in Yreka, CA and we'll go wheeling!!

Unread 06-24-2003, 09:55 AM   #2
eight

I want them. What color are they? Sent you an email.
Unread 06-27-2003, 11:10 PM   #3
Later_THANKS

I will pay you for them

If they are black and are like the best top then would you like some money ?
Later_THANKS is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.