Alright JF, Ive gota duzy here with my '80 Cj7
I installed a set of new Delta Hyperwhites that run the H4 bulbs and at 60/55
watts. After fixing a faulty ground, i left the headlights on to admire them. I
got back in the cab and the red w/ white wire was smoking and melting the
plastic on the harness for the headlight switch! It only smokes when I turn on
my brights though. After examining my diagram, i found that its my *foot dimmer switch feed*.so my questions are, is my dimmer switch faulty? or do i need bigger wire to make up for the new headlights? and how do I run relays for my new deltas?
thanks in advance!