Which side motor mount? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Which side motor mount?

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits~Artec JK 1 TON SWAP~

Unread 06-06-2006, 06:51 PM   #1
JOKER4INK
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Which side motor mount?

If you've got an AMC 304, 360 or 401 in your CJ, can you tell me if the smaller motor mount that attaches to the frame is on the driver or passanger side? Just want to double check it before I mount them to my YJ frame. I was just looking at my buddy's 84 CJ with a 360, and his smaller one was on the driver side, bigger one on the passanger side.

Unread 06-06-2006, 07:42 PM   #2
BLS33
Chief of the brain police

1985 CJ7 

yep the skinny one is drivers side
BLS33 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-06-2006, 07:54 PM   #3
JOKER4INK
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Okay, thank you. That is what I thought, but I just wanted to make sure.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.