Shop Manuals Available for Download! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Shop Manuals Available for Download!

Poison Spyder DeFender Inner Fender KitsCess Recovery Gear Snatch Tow Strap OffRoad @ ROCKRIDGE4WDJEEP Gear Change Packages From ROCKRIDGE 4WD. We Are DIFF

Unread 09-17-2011, 09:45 AM   #1
TurboRubicon
2006 TJ Wrangler 

Shop Manuals Available for Download!

To all of my fellow Jeep enthusiasts!

I have the 3 shop manuals for my 82 Jeep Wagoneer (though it also covers all models of that era such as truck, CJ, etc), and the Haynes manual that covers years 72-91.

I have scanned these in to PDF form for my personal convenience. I've seen several posts where my fellow jeeping friends may benefit from these shop manuals, so I have launched my own personal webserver to share these documents with the community.

I will only keep the site online until Friday 09-23-11. After that, I will make it available to those that request it via PM. To access the site, use the following URL address in your favorite web browser:
http://alpha1.gotdns.org:6835

If you click on the document link, your browser will open the pdf document for you where you can save it. These documents are large, so it may take a looooooong time for you to see it.
I recommend you right click on the document link and choose "Save As" instead, that way you don't think Internet Explorer has locked up on you.

I've scanned these in myself (I didn't download them from anywhere) and guarantee they are complete and safe, no viruses or malware crap.

besides in depth how to instructions, you find coveted specifications, vacuum diagrams, electrical diagrams, etc.

TurboRubicon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 03:59 PM   #2
agear
1984 CJ7 

That's really cool of you to do that thanks man. I'll check it out
1984 jeep cj7, 258 I6, rebuilt T176,rebuilt Dana 300, amc 20 , dana 30, 4.10's Trac-lok in rear , 4.10's detroit soft locker in dana 30, 2.5 inch bds suspension lift, 1 inch polyurethan body mount lift. Line ex. weber carburetor. factory tach. factory clock ,oem replacement speedomter cluster, and oil pressure gauge, factory volt gauge.
agear is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 09:25 PM   #3
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Lot of work!! Kudos Brother! Thank you...

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cl...hread-1061897/
Scott's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sc...5-cj7-1147913/
Fallon (and Dad) Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/f...-okee-1445206/
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-17-2011, 09:34 PM   #4
mopar346
1984 CJ7 

Tremendous effort. thank you!
Unread 09-18-2011, 11:50 AM   #5
dslywalker
1983 CJ7 

Great Job, it will be a great resourse for the members here.
Thanx Mike
dslywalker is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.