shock preference for RE 4.5 lift - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > shock preference for RE 4.5 lift

Jeep Wrangler Wheel Bearing & Hub - FrontJeep Grand Cherokee Window RegulatorComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 09-18-2011, 10:35 AM   #1
joes1982CJ

shock preference for RE 4.5 lift

I have this kit installed on my scrambler and i got the kit without shock (used 2 years old) i ened up buying skyjacker nitro shock by accident, instead of the hydro's. with that said it rides TERRIBLE, i mean its the roughed ridding rig i have ever had.

im going to be buying 4 more shocks but want this next set to be good for daily driving, its a trail rig a couple times a year so i dont care about offroad performance.

thanks

joes1982CJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011, 10:57 AM   #2
PERK
1983 CJ7 

I use the RS 9000's. can adjust them , rides ok for me, not a cadillac though.
PERK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2011, 11:46 AM   #3
L78THUMPER
2007 MK Compass 

The better the shock the better they work. (In most cases) I also use the RS9000 and am very happy
L78THUMPER is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.