Serpentine belt routing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Serpentine belt routing

Savvy Aluminum Gas Tank SkidFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge Pins

Unread 08-16-2003, 02:50 PM   #1
Curly

Serpentine belt routing

I just finished working on my buddies 83 cj7 258,automatic and noticed that his serpentine belt was/is routed different to mine. I have an 84 cj7 258/manual with factory air conditioning. My manual doesn't show a diagram of the correct routing and was wondering if anyone has a picture or diagram they could share with me.

Curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-16-2003, 10:59 PM   #2
awachwhiteboy
1975 CJ5 

typically there is a diagram under the hood somewhere that would show you. If all of your accessories are running off of the belt I really woudlnt worry about it. Since you have factory A/C yours very well may be rounted differently then a non A/C vehicle. Just take a close look at the belt if everything is running then I would leave it alone, it can really only go on one way if its not on the right way it should be real obvious.
Sacramento Jeepers Group #1
awachwhiteboy is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.