Sending Unit Issues - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Sending Unit Issues

The NEW Revolution Gear and Axle from 4LowParts.comTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/BlaEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 02-17-2008, 12:04 PM   #1
criggstx

Sending Unit Issues

I am swapping tanks in my 77 for a tank from a 79, mainly because nobody says they have all the pieces for a 77, anyways...I got most of the stuff together and marked all the hoses except for the hoses from the sending unit itself. There is a larger hose and a smaller hose on the sending unit and a larger connection and a smaller connection on the truck. It would make sense if the big hose went to the big connection, but then again it is AMC engineering so maybe that would make too much sense. Does anybody know if the bigger hose from the sending unit connects to the big fitting on the Jeep?
(I hope that's not too confusing...)

criggstx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-17-2008, 12:26 PM   #2
high51977

yeah, match up your sizes. 5/16 for the feed and 1/4 for the return. just be careful because the vent is also 1/4

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.