Seat belt issue? - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Seat belt issue?

The ULTIMATE "Selectable" Locker System! BroughRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 03-02-2013, 09:39 AM   #16
slipjoint
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 82JeepCJ7 View Post
This state is going to hell in the handbasket because of the people moving here from CA. This is why I'm looking at moving to Idaho.
Good for you - No one moving out of CA is moving to Idaho - I'm sure the good folks in Idaho will welcome another out of stater coming in -

slipjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 09:42 AM   #17
slipjoint
1981 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by keith460 View Post

silly isn't it - but it's true about North Bend - The town actually stinks now.
slipjoint is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 10:57 AM   #18
MontaukMan
1977 CJ5 

Take a look at this link. Now I know people will flame up about using this, but as long as you mount the teather at the right angle it could work.

http://www.ezonpro.com/products/fami...yHarness.shtml
MontaukMan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 12:19 PM   #19
INowUnderstand
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by 10129

That's what I did and it worked out well.
What brand of seat are those and how do you like them. Do the fronts have recline? Did they bolt right in?
INowUnderstand is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 02:53 PM   #20
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by slipjoint View Post
silly isn't it - but it's true about North Bend - The town actually stinks now.
So are they saying a few pot smokers are making towns smell worse than the millions of cigarette smokers crowded around every buisness everywhere. Those people piss me off and make me wanna move to antarctica.

Anyway seat belt laws suck, I never wear them except when Im going through weight stations. If im gonna be in a wreck, im gonna be comfortable when I die, not strangled. As far as kids are concerned, i dont have or want any, but when I was a kid we rode in the back of vans and station wagons rolling around. I was in the back of a van when it got t-boned and was just fine. Also as cool as cali is Id never establish residency there, none of my cars would be legal.
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:21 PM   #21
82JeepCJ7
1982 CJ7 

Na, the town doesn't smell any different than it did before. Just a hyperbole about something he heard from a friend who heard from a friend etc..

We already have CA emissions around Seattle (glad I don't live in that hell hole).

Wheel, Wrench, Repeat.
82JeepCJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-02-2013, 03:25 PM   #22
74Maverick
1977 CJ5 

Yeah Im partial to enines with all emissions junk removed. In ohio we had E-chack for vehicles 20 years old and newer, but the program proved to be a complete failure so they scrapped it after about 4 years. My hometown ended up with a nice shop for city maintence though.
Unread 03-02-2013, 08:26 PM   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by INowUnderstand View Post
What brand of seat are those and how do you like them. Do the fronts have recline? Did they bolt right in?
Bestop trailmax II. Bolted right in and I love them.. They do recline.
10129 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.