Scrambler bikini top...pic request - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Scrambler bikini top...pic request

Ruffstuff Axle Simple Swap Kit!ROCK BOTTOM prices on LIFT KITS at Rockridge4wd!! WANT TO Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 04-11-2013, 02:06 PM   #1
meater
1981 CJ8 

Scrambler bikini top...pic request

I just painted my scrambler from baby blue to a light green. I was using the original blue bikini top the one that strapped into the windshield and roll bar (I also have the original blue seats if anybody wants to purchase). I now want a new bikini top for the summer.

meater is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 02:45 PM   #2
meater
1981 CJ8 

I just painted my scrambler from baby blue to a light green. I was using the original blue bikini top the one that strapped into the windshield and roll bar (I also have the original blue seats if anybody wants to purchase). I now want a new bikini top for the summer. I'm just not sure if the style I had is available anymore. If I am forced to go with the new style... Where have you drilled holes for your footman loops to attach the straps. Pics always appreciated!
Unread 04-11-2013, 03:11 PM   #3
requiembell
1983 CJ5 

PM Sent
[FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"][COLOR="Red"]"I am an archer, the arrows I sling weigh over one hundred lbs, can range 5 miles and hit a spot the size of a fist. They will penetrate any known armor on this planet. AH-64D Longbow ... [B]I retired from it but not it from me[/B]."
[/FONT][/COLOR]
[COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"][FONT="Microsoft Sans Serif"]God Bless our troops and God help our enemies.[/COLOR][/FONT]
requiembell is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 03:15 PM   #4
walkerhoundvm
1981 CJ8 

I've got foorman's loops screwed to the insides of my wood rails. Don't think I have a picture, but can get one if you need it when I get home.

Also - not to tread on requiem's toes, but what shade of blue have you got? Most of those pieces are pretty rare, FYI.

We need to see pics of this Scrammy, obviously, and you need to head over to CJ-8.com
walkerhoundvm is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-20-2013, 04:31 PM   #5
meater
1981 CJ8 

Scrambler Pics

Before and after pics... Still waiting for black side rails!
jeep-beach_tonemapped.jpg   img_1572.jpg   img_3546.jpg   img_3550.jpg  
Unread 04-20-2013, 05:34 PM   #6
bangarang
1981 CJ8 

That is an awesome looking scrambler, nice and clean
bangarang is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.