Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7 - Page 8 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7

Huge Soft top SaleRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits BLACK FRIDAY SPECIALS!! You asked, we deliver!

Unread 01-25-2011, 07:13 PM   #106
Eaglekeeper
1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr View Post
Well... besides the rain, everything is very tense in the house tonight! Momma's on the war path! Walking on egg shells and sneaking JF. Huh???... gotta go!
Been there.

Quote:
I did better than that...

I grabbed her by the back of the head, pulled her close and tight, and kissed her hard on the mouth! Now she is fixing my ice cream...
Nice recovery

A ton more pics here.
[URL="http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a462/E9Eaglekeeper/"]http://s1038.photobucket.com/albums/a462/E9Eaglekeeper/[/URL]
Eaglekeeper is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-25-2011, 08:31 PM   #107
1983 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by skerr View Post
i did better than that... :d

i grabbed her by the back of the head, pulled her close and tight, and kissed her hard on the mouth! Now she is fixing my ice cream...

STUD
Unread 01-25-2011, 11:35 PM   #108
Davidnex
1979 CJ5 

TOO much info for me
Unread 01-26-2011, 07:44 AM   #109
Jim1611
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidnex View Post
TOO much info for me
What's wrong David didn't you know this was the chronicles of Scott Kerr.

My build thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ji...build-1093702/
Jim1611 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-26-2011, 06:44 PM   #110
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eaglekeeper View Post
Been there.

Nice recovery
Quote:
Originally Posted by 243 View Post
STUD
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim1611 View Post
What's wrong David didn't you know this was the chronicles of Scott Kerr.
Thank you, thank you... for my NEXT act...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Davidnex View Post
TOO much info for me
Sorry Dave... for us older guys it's just a matter of course!

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2011, 12:12 PM   #111
SonicR1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

HAH!!!! Caught you!!! I saw your post in the MBRP JK build!!!! Secretly you long for the 4 door even though you made fun of my wife's!!!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/sonics-05-tj-build-1168663/#post10985489"][COLOR="yellow"]The TJ[/COLOR][/URL]
2005 Wrangler X 4.0/6 speed, Dana 30/Ford 8.8--4.88--Eaton E-Lockers, 35" MT/R, Smittybilt bumpers/rockers/winch, SonicFab tire carrier, RE 3.5 springs, Zone 1.25 BL, FullTraction 3 link upper rear, RE super flex lower rears, UCF ultra high skid and lo/pro mount, brown dog mml.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sonics-74-cj5-build-1106795/"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]1974 CJ5 BUILD THREAD[/COLOR][/URL]
SonicR1 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-02-2011, 04:32 PM   #112
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by SonicR1 View Post
HAH!!!! Caught you!!! I saw your post in the MBRP JK build!!!! Secretly you long for the 4 door even though you made fun of my wife's!!!
It is such a cool build! I really like builds where people plan and fabricate, and their's is so professional. I'll give you my evaluation once it has the final tires on it, but it should be a Hoss.

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Unread 02-03-2011, 02:18 AM   #113
SonicR1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

I would like it a lot more if the bed was separate! But I do think it's gonna be cool!!!

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f9/sonics-05-tj-build-1168663/#post10985489"][COLOR="yellow"]The TJ[/COLOR][/URL]
2005 Wrangler X 4.0/6 speed, Dana 30/Ford 8.8--4.88--Eaton E-Lockers, 35" MT/R, Smittybilt bumpers/rockers/winch, SonicFab tire carrier, RE 3.5 springs, Zone 1.25 BL, FullTraction 3 link upper rear, RE super flex lower rears, UCF ultra high skid and lo/pro mount, brown dog mml.

[URL="http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sonics-74-cj5-build-1106795/"][COLOR="DarkOrange"]1974 CJ5 BUILD THREAD[/COLOR][/URL]
Unread 02-03-2011, 12:23 PM   #114
Cole85CJ7
1985 CJ7 

Great thread!!! Did you fix your break pedal problem? If not i might know your issue when i bought my 85 its brake pedal was past the clutch.
Cole85CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 12:27 PM   #115
mvigo
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

a new advice column for those of us with CJ's who get in trouble with their wife...

Quote:
I did better than that...

I grabbed her by the back of the head, pulled her close and tight, and kissed her hard on the mouth! Now she is fixing my ice cream...
you have all heard of Dear Abby, well, we all now have...

Dear Skerr,
1985 CJ-7, fuel injected 258, 2.5" Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Lift, 1" Body lift, Crabtree Shackle Hangers, T-5, Dana 300 w/ 4:1 Teralow kit, Dana 30, AMC 20 w/1 piece axle, 3.73 's with Detroit Truetrac front and rear, riding on 32x11.5x15" Cooper Discoverer STT mud terrains
mvigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 04:20 PM   #116
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
I would like it a lot more if the bed was separate! But I do think it's gonna be cool!!!
I think I agree about the bed, but I would definitely love to have it in my driveway. I'd love to wheel into the parking lot at work every morning and watch all the jaws drop!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cole85CJ7 View Post
Great thread!!! Did you fix your break pedal problem? If not i might know your issue when i bought my 85 its brake pedal was past the clutch.
Hey Greeley! Welcome to the Forum! Bring it on, Brother... if you have a solution, I need to hear it. I have not remedied the situation yet.

Quote:
Originally Posted by mvigo View Post
you have all heard of Dear Abby, well, we all now have...

Dear Skerr,
awwww... shucks.....

Unread 02-03-2011, 04:28 PM   #117
SonicR1
2005 TJ Wrangler 

Quote:
I think I agree about the bed, but I would definitely love to have it in my driveway. I'd love to wheel into the parking lot at work every morning and watch all the jaws drop!!!
Especially if they uncork the exhaust and put a bigger turbo on it!!! BEAST!!!

Unread 02-03-2011, 04:39 PM   #118
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Especially if they uncork the exhaust and put a bigger turbo on it!!! BEAST!!!
Yeah, Baby!! Check out this build... another sick one!
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/h...ternal-973910/

Unread 02-03-2011, 05:26 PM   #119
mtbtweety

1982 CJ8 

just seeing this. it's amazing how cute a gal can look sittin' in a jeep, isn't it. I think if she likes the military one, you might wanna jump on fixin' that one for her before she changes her mind!!
mtbtweety is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 02-03-2011, 06:30 PM   #120
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtbtweety View Post
just seeing this. it's amazing how cute a gal can look sittin' in a jeep, isn't it. I think if she likes the military one, you might wanna jump on fixin' that one for her before she changes her mind!!
I only let her THINK she's changed her mind!! And she is DEFINITELY cute!

Me and Jake and Clay have an "event" on Saturday! Gonna be fun...
barrel-2.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.