Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7 - Page 69 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueComponent speaker deal for your dash - NalinMFG

Unread 12-01-2013, 04:06 PM   #1021
swatson454
Mall-crawlin' Hot Rodder

1983 CJ7 

Damn, buddy. That sounds a lot like my luck. Hopefully you'll catch a break soon.

Shawn

Unread 12-01-2013, 04:08 PM   #1022
lucdog
Web Wheeler

1980 CJ5 

I didn't realize Beth had a door seal, or a supply side. I'd get her to a doctor!

:-)

Billy G.

Edit, did you check the drain line?

2nd edit,
If you didn't at least smile at my first sentience , have a drink and grab a hammer. Or, tip Beth upside down and see if she still leaks.
1979 CJ7 360, TH400/Quadratrac trail Jeep.
1979 J20
1980 CJ5 trail Jeep.
1983 CJ7 pretty weekend and sometimes to work Driver in the summer, My first rebuild, if the Q-trac and 5 are broke, this one is the one to take. its just as capable as the other 2, except nice paint.
1984 Grand Wagoneer, 1 ton axles, great 360/727, and a big a$& tree fell on it .
1989 YJ the CJ to YJ conversion.
2005 TJ Rubicon.
2011 Grand Cherokee Laredo 4x4, Mrs. LUCDOG's DD.
Lots of parts not for sale, i'm a hoarder.
lucdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-01-2013, 05:19 PM   #1023
lukenicwalker
1982 CJ7 

Man, Scott! When it rains it pours!!! Or maybe when it leaks, it floods! Just sit down in the driveway and throw rocks and cry for a little bit! Always makes me feel better!
Unread 12-01-2013, 07:03 PM   #1024
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog
I didn't realize Beth had a door seal, or a supply side. I'd get her to a doctor! :-) Billy G. Edit, did you check the drain line? 2nd edit, If you didn't at least smile at my first sentience , have a drink and grab a hammer. Or, tip Beth upside down and see if she still leaks.
Good thing I just finished my coffee! TFF.

Scott sorry this shiz is all landing on you at once. Taking you away from valuable CJ time too. Good luck mate.

Quote from a friend:
"How many jeeps do you actually want?
That however was a silly question because we already know the answer is all of them!"
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 07:33 AM   #1025
ScroungerLee
1986 CJ7 

Sorry to hear all that Scott, I feel for ya. It seems like all appliances wear out at the same time for me. There should be a stop-leak for house plumbing!
ScroungerLee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-02-2013, 07:47 AM   #1026
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by swatson454 View Post
Damn, buddy. That sounds a lot like my luck. Hopefully you'll catch a break soon.

Shawn
I keep telling myself the same thing! Thanks, Shawn.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucdog View Post
I didn't realize Beth had a door seal, or a supply side. I'd get her to a doctor!

:-)

Billy G.

Edit, did you check the drain line?

2nd edit,
If you didn't at least smile at my first sentience , have a drink and grab a hammer. Or, tip Beth upside down and see if she still leaks.
Now that's funny Billy Bob. I can't wait to show Beth what you wrote about her...

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukenicwalker View Post
Man, Scott! When it rains it pours!!! Or maybe when it leaks, it floods! Just sit down in the driveway and throw rocks and cry for a little bit! Always makes me feel better!
I already did this a month ago. There's no more rocks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by gazzo View Post
Good thing I just finished my coffee! TFF.

Scott sorry this shiz is all landing on you at once. Taking you away from valuable CJ time too. Good luck mate.
Thanks, Gary. Wish I was "over there" riding in a CJ with you!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScroungerLee View Post
Sorry to hear all that Scott, I feel for ya. It seems like all appliances wear out at the same time for me. There should be a stop-leak for house plumbing!
I can't find my "EASY" button. I think my wife tossed it out by accident.

I took off work today for a preliminary meeting at the doctor's office. This will be for my first colonoscopy. Then Beth and I are supposed to drive to Gainesville to meet with the the title company to close on our house. This is for the refinancing. For refinance, we are going through State Farm Bank. SFB called this morning to say we are NOT closing today. I requested off work AND scheduled the doc appt BECAUSE they said the 2nd.

I know I will begin to laugh at some point. When my mind snaps.

Gonna go eat my homemade sausage biscuits and have some more coffee.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/cl...hread-1061897/
Scott's Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/sc...5-cj7-1147913/
Fallon (and Dad) Build Thread
http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f11/f...-okee-1445206/
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-06-2013, 11:44 PM   #1027
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

So I keep waiting for the triumphant moment that always comes at the end of one of your hard spells. I know it's coming! opcorn:
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:04 AM   #1028
lukenicwalker
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadamsnv
So I keep waiting for the triumphant moment that always comes at the end of one of your hard spells. I know it's coming! opcorn:
Me too, man! I was actually thinking about taking the pics of the double double wrapper in your thread and posting here.

Thinking of ya, Scott!
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:24 AM   #1029
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Heck that's a good idea! I'll just go ahead and do that!

Look Scott! America still has small glimmers of light!

image-3351453975.jpg

image-3571970345.jpg
Unread 12-07-2013, 08:32 AM   #1030
lukenicwalker
1982 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dadamsnv
Heck that's a good idea! I'll just go ahead and do that! Look Scott! America still has small glimmers of light!
Unread 12-07-2013, 09:58 AM   #1031
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by lukenicwalker
good idea!
Unread 12-07-2013, 02:28 PM   #1032
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Oh Skipper quit complaining at least all the work is inside the house and not outside in the cold! Now I understand cold is a relative word and in your case 76 Fahrenheit is cold.
Up here it so cold!
Skipper do you want to know how cold it is up here?
Skipper its so cold up here that the democrats have their hands in their own pockets!
gmakra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12-08-2013, 04:13 PM   #1033
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

A big success today. The tub is set! Finally. What an aggravation. But I saved the cost of a plumber, the allegedly highest paid profession in America.

So today I worked on the tub. I am off today because I had to work Friday, which is a normal day off. My sons are all home. Tbe older boys helped a great deal with the tub. It was GREAT! I am so proud of their help. The younger boys did other things, like applying knock-down on the walls, and taking care of smaller issues that needed to be done. I told Beth today, had God graced us with a daughter(s) they would have been tomboys! I am so glad I am not fighting off boys chasing my girls!!!

I have hit a mellow spot today! That's good. Finally relaxed a bit. I give thanks for the gifts I was given. I give thanks for my wife. And I give thanks for my sons. I also give thanks for my Jeep Buddies who, more than anyone, keep me sane and real.

I give special thanks for the one true God who has saved me and my family.

Amen.

I am smiling today Boys!!!

And it has been in the mid '80s all week!!! Shorts and T-shorts Baby! Now it is time to go eat that pork loin I smoked this afternoon.

"Contemplate the mangled bodies of your countrymen, and then say 'what should be the reward of such sacrifices?' ... If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that you were our countrymen!" —Samuel Adams

Clay's Build Thread
Scott's Build Thread
Unread 12-08-2013, 04:15 PM   #1034
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

And I read this... "All souls are immortal, but the soul of a righteous man is immortal and divine."- Socrates.

Clay's Build Thread
Scott's Build Thread
Unread 12-09-2013, 03:24 AM   #1035
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Good to see something good for you Scott, you needed it. When you said "tub" I thought you meant this kind of tub

image-3332047924.jpg

But alas no, not yet. Plenty of time for that.

Lucky you have boys. I have a daughter, I'm worried. Porch + beer + rocker + gun = don't worry so much. Oh yeah, we can't have guns. = worry.

Quote from a friend:
"How many jeeps do you actually want?
That however was a silly question because we already know the answer is all of them!"
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.