Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7 - Page 29 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Scott's Build Thread- 85 CJ7

The Original 3/8" Ruffstuff Diff Cover!Safety Thimble FairleadsEngo winches available at www.rockridge4wd.com! Free shipp

Unread 12-21-2012, 05:58 AM   #421
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

So Bill lemme see if I have the story straight Santa used Hans to guide the sleigh. But the Skipper murdered Hans for his own consumption! Now it seems to me that sleighs are old school technology and they don't have any electrical system in them therefore there is no GPS available for Santa. So therefore the probability of us getting Christmas presents is null and this was Skippers doing?

Next your probably going to tell me that Skipper uses spent green and red shotgun shells for Christmas ornaments on his tree.

Boy this was a tough year!

gmakra is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2012, 08:13 AM   #422
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra
So Bill lemme see if I have the story straight Santa used Hans to guide the sleigh. But the Skipper murdered Hans for his own consumption! Now it seems to me that sleighs are old school technology and they don't have any electrical system in them therefore there is no GPS available for Santa. So therefore the probability of us getting Christmas presents is null and this was Skippers doing?

Next your probably going to tell me that Skipper uses spent green and red shotgun shells for Christmas ornaments on his tree.

Boy this was a tough year!
I want my jeep parts. Scott why'd you have to do it?
[URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #640[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

1976ish cj5 304 t18 d20 2.5" lift

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

2009 JK 4 door 2.5" lift 35" tires custom bumpers mile marker 9500# winch
8pitcher is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-21-2012, 10:34 AM   #423
roboto65

1976 CJ5 

I want some back strap quit holding out.
Unread 12-24-2012, 06:00 PM   #424
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Fun at the Kerrs! Vaccination time for Porkins and Trencher. I thought I would share. Each gets 4.5ml of LA200, which is a remarkable antibiotic. This is a precaution due to the stress of relocating... a preventative measure. Click on the pic for the video. My son is stripping the audio so we can use it as a ring tone!!

I hope everyone has a remarkable Christmas. I am greatful to God and His only Son. Thank You, Lord.

Blessings to all, and Merry Christmas.

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Skerr is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-24-2012, 08:58 PM   #425
1983 CJ7 

Merry Christmas Scott and clan, stay safe and have a great holiday!
Unread 12-25-2012, 05:02 AM   #426
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
This is a precaution due to the stress of relocating...
Heck I would stressed out if I was taken from mom and moved then had moved and had some big old "Flibilly kneelin on my neck poking me with a needle! From the pigs point of view this worse than any horror movie he has ever seen!
BTW I hear Santa was hit and miss on his deliveries last nite. 8pitcher did you get anything? me I aint even got coal sheesh!

Any way Skipper Scotty may you and all the baby Skippers have a wonderful and Merry Christmas.
Unread 12-25-2012, 09:32 AM   #427
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Back at you George. Merry Christmas to you and She-Gator!

But the right word at the right time... "Hey, give me a little hug!" That's the difference between lightning and a harmless lightning bug!
Unread 12-25-2012, 11:11 AM   #428
mvigo
Web Wheeler

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skerr View Post
My son is stripping the audio so we can use it as a ring tone!!
I can't imagine who's phone # will be attached to THAT ringtone! Gmakra? Lucdog?
1985 CJ-7, fuel injected 258, 2.5" Rubicon Express Extreme Duty Lift, 1" Body lift, Crabtree Shackle Hangers, T-5, Dana 300 w/ 4:1 Teralow kit, Dana 30, AMC 20 w/1 piece axle, 3.73 's with Detroit Truetrac front and rear, riding on 32x11.5x15" Cooper Discoverer STT mud terrains
mvigo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 12-25-2012, 11:18 AM   #429
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by gmakra
Heck I would stressed out if I was taken from mom and moved then had moved and had some big old "Flibilly kneelin on my neck poking me with a needle! From the pigs point of view this worse than any horror movie he has ever seen!
BTW I hear Santa was hit and miss on his deliveries last nite. 8pitcher did you get anything? me I aint even got coal sheesh!

Any way Skipper Scotty may you and all the baby Skippers have a wonderful and Merry Christmas.
Yeah I got some socks. Bikini top for my JKU and some KC lights
[URL="http://groups.jeepforum.com/built-not-bought/"][COLOR="Black"]Built Not Bought #640[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR][/CENTER][/COLOR]

some year YJ custom frame HP D60 14 bolt 4 linked front rear FI 350 700r4 NP231c

Unread 12-26-2012, 07:05 AM   #430
gmakra
1985 CJ7 

Well the She-Gator does call me a pig so.................. I guess it would work.
Unread 01-08-2013, 12:59 PM   #431
Skerr
<*////><

1985 CJ7 

Bringing this to you guys! I need help and I need some input. I hope you don't mind...

I am showing the factory overhead consoles from our '90 XJ and a junkyard ZJ, which I stupidly did NOT check the year. I snagged the ZJ console thinking it would look better in the XJ, plus the XJ console display was not working. I think I like the looks of the ZJ console better... it is more rounded and modern looking, cleaner by my thinking. The ZJ console has a larger display window too. I can put DC voltage to the ZJ console and make all the lights work, but I can't get anything out of the display. Same story for the XJ console. I would like ya'll's opinion on which console to use, and how to make them work again.

ZJ Pros...
Bigger display
Nicer appearance
Newer

ZJ Cons...
Needs to be modded to fit.

The XJ wiring has nearly TWICE the wires at the plug-in as the ZJ console. I don't know what to use. Anybody have any experience with this?

I need a source for a wiring diagram for the overhead console. My Haynes doesn't go into enough detail.

Thanks
img_0081_1.jpg   img_0082_1.jpg   img_0083_1.jpg   img_0085_1.jpg   img_0087_1.jpg  

img_0088_1.jpg   img_0090_1.jpg  

Unread 01-08-2013, 01:48 PM   #432
Dadamsnv
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ5 

What do the consoles display? Compass and temp??
Dadamsnv is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2013, 01:54 PM   #433
WNC-84CJ7
1984 CJ7 

I hear ya bud. I have a plan, I just gotta stick to it! I like the new console, but have no knowledge to add. Sorry Scott. Your 7 is lonely...
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
WNC-84CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2013, 02:08 PM   #434
Renegade82
Web Wheeler

1982 CJ7 

You lost me with the XYZ talk. I thought you bought a Cherokee?
Sorry, electric stuff has always baffled me. But that might be for the ejector seat?
Renegade82 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-08-2013, 05:48 PM   #435
8pitcher
1988 YJ Wrangler 

That thing in te xj console is a secret camera to watch and make sure nobody does anything in the xj

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.