Saggie Skyjacker Springs - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Saggie Skyjacker Springs

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 09-09-2002, 10:00 AM   #1
boredstiff

Saggie Skyjacker Springs

I put a 4" skyjacker lift on 2 years ago... my jeep doesn't see alot of abuse but 1 or 2 times a year. The rear springs are already starting to sit lower than the front...any suggestions? Has anyone else seen this?

boredstiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-09-2002, 10:07 AM   #2
Scrambler82
1982 CJ8 

Have you contacted SkyJacker yet ?
Ask them about it and what they can do to help.

Do it right the first time !
Scrambler82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2002, 03:53 PM   #3
rebelcj7

Skyjacker springs do sag rather quickly.. is why they have a sucky warranty.. good luck on gettin them to replace anyhting..

how much are they sagging by the way?

**MoROC Presidient**
rebelcj7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2002, 06:52 PM   #4
cadman

Skyjacker springs are famous for doing that
I like the BDS better, and they have a no questions asked guarantee, if you are not satisfied, under ANY circunstances, they will replace them. Yes even if they sag LOL

I live in one of the cities where they make skyjacker springs!!
Unread 09-11-2002, 05:43 PM   #5
Scrambler82
1982 CJ8 

Good to know fo rthe future.

Do it right the first time !
Scrambler82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-11-2002, 06:34 PM   #6
antman

Good to know. I was either going to go with a skyjacker lift. But, going with the OME now I think. Want that YJ feel in my CJ
antman is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2002, 08:29 AM   #7
Patton
2006 TJ Wrangler 

One of my good friends Skyjacker kit sagged from day one so don't feel bad. BDS just made up a set of springs for me the other day. I haul a lot of weight with my work so I know while the sagged they said there springs would hold the 3 tons of payload I sometimes carry in my Ford and it did for about 3 years. I have bought four kits from them since they recently opened a few years back.
Patton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-12-2002, 11:18 AM   #8
Jeep Daddy
2004 TJ Wrangler 

That is why I decided to buy the 4WD Hardware (BDS) kit. I didn't want to worry about the springs sagging. I've done quiet a bit of reading and decided that you can't have your cake and eat it to. You either get a less expensive lift that will ride stiff but probably won't ever sag, or you spend a little more and get a better ride that articulates better for rock climbing but chance loosing and inch or two over time (faster if you add heavier bumpers, winch, hard top, etc.).

My ride is rough, but I'm sure it will loosen up a little after time. Also, I plan on better shocks in the not to distant future too. I may go with the Rancho 9000's.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.