Runk Bumper for sale. - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Runk Bumper for sale.

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Stainless Steel Door Hinge PinsPoly Door Hinge Bushings

Unread 03-22-2013, 09:59 AM   #1
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

Runk Bumper for sale.

Hey guys, I would also list in the classified section but wasnt sure how much traffic it would get. I have a Runk Bumper from my 80' CJ5 that I would like to sell. Its in good shape, couple use a wire brush and a spray to look new but its fine as is. I am going with a stubby style bumper with my 8274. Not sure what to ask for it, looks to be about 450550 new...so maybe 200? I would rather not ship because it is so large and heavy but if your local swing on by and check it out. Here is a pic.

photo.jpg  
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-20-2013, 08:52 PM   #2
USMCCJ7Guy
1986 CJ7 

Still got the bumper?

I'm interested in it if you still have it. Just have to figure out how to get it to NC.
USMCCJ7Guy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 08-22-2013, 07:23 AM   #3
kbarwall
1985 CJ7 

Hey Sorry, I sold it, havent been on here in a while.
kbarwall is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.