Rubicon Express vs Old Man Emu - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Rubicon Express vs Old Man Emu

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LinePoison Spyder JK Evap SkidRockridge 4WD IS Taking Zone Offroad Suspension Lift Kits

Unread 05-11-2007, 11:26 AM   #1
redrock82

Rubicon Express vs Old Man Emu

I have a 1982 CJ7 with the stock suspension and a body lift that allows me to run 31's. I want to upgrade to 33's and am in the market for a 2.5" lift that will accomidate the new tires. Ride quality is an important factor to me and the Old Man Emu converts both front and rear leafs springs to a YJ spring. However the Rubicon only converts the front to YJ springs.

Old Man Emu is much more expensive and the kit is not as complete however the reviews are good for the ride quality.

Rubicon Express is a very complete kit however I don't know about the ride quality.

I realize the CJ7 will alway be a bumpy ride however I am looking for some middle ground on performace vs ride quality.

Thanks for the help

redrock82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-11-2007, 01:29 PM   #2
jeepskate
Web Wheeler
1986 CJ7 

http://www.cjoffroad.com/forums/topi...TOPIC_ID=13963
jeepskate is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.