Rollover Check Valve & Fluid Check Valve -Parts search - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Rollover Check Valve & Fluid Check Valve -Parts search

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 06-12-2004, 09:53 PM   #1
CJPoorhouse

Rollover Check Valve & Fluid Check Valve -Parts search

I need a new rollover check valve and a fluid check valve for my 84 CJ. Any ideas where I can find either new or gently used? I have checked Collins Bros. and they are out of stock. I have an email to J&W Auto Wreckers in California, maybe they can locate.

These two parts mount to the driver's side rear wheel well and are part on the fuel system, connecting a few hoses to the tank and charcoal canister. One stem has rusted beyond use on the rollover valve.

Thanks for the help.

CJPoorhouse

CJPoorhouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 12:33 PM   #2
bstruckm

http://www.willys.net/html/fuel.html

Here ya go!!!

bstruckm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 06-13-2004, 07:13 PM   #3
CJPoorhouse

Thanks!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bstruckm

Many thanks! I think I was able to salvage my liquid check valve, but the rollover valve will need to be replaced.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.