Originally Posted by Brock
Take the body lift off and do a SOA and upgrade steering. The XCL is cool but very expensive and the soa will flex just as well.
Thankx for your opnion... but let me ask you a few more questions: (i don´t know nothing about SOA and had hear so many different opnions until now...)
1) Do you already have a SOA on you CJ7??
2) How it "handles" at highway hi-speeds / turns?
3) Do you know if I can keep my RANCHO springs with SOA application?
4) What about the shackles inversion kit that I already have in front? May I keep it????
5) If you have a CJ7 w/ SOA, what SHOCKS you are using? Rancho RS9000 is a good option? (because we have Rancho here in Brazil...)
6) What about SPRING WRAP??
Sorry about all those questions...