Rock Hard 4x4 Parts - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Rock Hard 4x4 Parts

Custom Axle Work at CCORRough Country Lift Kits and Parts!Swag Off Road BIG-HIT TJ-YJ Rear Bumper

Unread 07-07-2012, 10:59 AM   #1
carnell
1986 CJ7 

Rock Hard 4x4 Parts

This has been a long time coming. As I slowly rebuild my wife's CJ7, I keep finding myself going back to Rock Hard 4x4 for my bumpers and accessories. But here is the reason why I feel I need to write about them. For the past few years, I have run into the owners while attending TDS here in Socal. The past few visits, while talking with them, they have given my solid advice and even when I have lost or ruined parts while installing them, they offer to ship replacement spare parts to help fix my issue. Every time, they take my address and in a week or so I have the part on my door step. They even pick up shipping!! Yes... free spare part shipped for free!

In a time when customer care is lacking, the team at Rock Hard 4x4 have been top notch! No I don't work for them, I'm just a happy customer that wanted to post a positive business review on this board!!

carnell is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.