On the road again... - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > On the road again...

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 09-18-2006, 09:16 PM   #1
luficer

On the road again...

I know that this might sound a little silly, but I finally am driving my Jeep again. I feel like I am in need of a support group. It has been on blocks since last November when the crummy Pinto SR-4 tranny went out on me. I decided since I was going to buy a new driveshaft, I would put on a 4" Skyjacker lift, so I wouldn't have to buy another fancy driveshaft. I rewired the engine compartment, because of the excessive number of splices, shorts, bare wires, disconnected wires, and rat's nests that were hiding behind the wire looms. I replaced the original carb with a decent Weber. The biggest part of the project was the Muncie SM465/NP205 swap, along with the Centerforce Stage II clutch that I installed at the same time.

In short, I am proud. This is the first time that I have tackled a vehicle-type project, since I have never been mechanically inclined. My Jeep works great, and thanks to the support and information that I was able to glean from so many helpful souls here at the CJ, I have a beautiful baby out in the driveway. I'd like to thank my mother, my father, my best friend T-mil, and of course the good Lord Jesus Christ, without whom none of this would have been possible. LOL Correct me if I am wrong, but I think I used JC, GD, and F'nA to my advantage. Considering the amount of times I was cut, bruised, burnt and broke myself, that daggone Jeep might be more kin to me than my momma. Honestly, I am really excited, and have been practically giggling (if a 28 yr old dude can do that) while I've been out driving. Thanks for being patient with my silliness here.

Next project - SAFETY!!!

Ya'll be good, or be good at it.

Stay classy, Planet Earth....
Lufy, a.k.a. Lufy-donis

PER ASPERA AD ASTRA[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
luficer is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-18-2006, 09:17 PM   #2
luficer

One more thing!!!

The Chicks Dig It!!!

Stay classy, Planet Earth....
Lufy, a.k.a. Lufy-donis

PER ASPERA AD ASTRA[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT][/B]
luficer is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.