Resto Q's - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Resto Q's

ROCKRIDGE4WD Introduces a NEW Jeep Wrangler JK *led* tail TJ, YJ and CJ A/T Fender Flares available @ Oconee Off-Roa*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*

Unread 03-30-2011, 02:14 AM   #1
neatocj
1981 CJ5 

Resto Q's

Hey all!

Been a while since I have been on here, kinda been busy with this whole army thing that past few years lol. I have been loosing my memory on my jeep parts and info....sad, I know.

But I have been accumulating more, and more parts as time goes on. I hope I am buying the right ones being that I haven't looked at the 5 for about 2 years now. But my questions are...

Anyone have any luck with the Throttle Down Kustoms Frames? Quality? Customer Service?

I'm scrapping the one I have now and stretching it 8 inches, I just don't have the time to do it myself.

I never paid much attention to it, so I don't know. But what is the easiest way to tell a GM column from a Non-Gm column.

Painless wiring harness extreme off road harness, any luck?

I'm sorry, I know that I should do more research then what I have done. But time isn't flowing from a fountain. Thanks for the help though....

'06 MegaCab Cummins- Great White
neatocj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-30-2011, 11:12 AM   #2
littlebuddie
1980 CJ7 

I can't help you with any of your questions (sorry) but I want to thank you for your service to our country

[]=O=[]
littlebuddie is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.