Replacement Dash Light Sockets - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Replacement Dash Light Sockets

Bds fox ipf 2.0 racing series shocks now available at rockRubicon express discounts from oconee off-roadRing & Pinion's, Lockers, 4340 Axles, Install Kits, Ba

Unread 03-24-2009, 06:13 PM   #1
chadcarter
1983 CJ7 

Replacement Dash Light Sockets

Looking to replace the dash light sockets for the different gauges. They were stock one wire sockets, would like to replace with 2 wire sockets. I once saw a link for a replacement through Advanced Auto Parts, but used the search and it hasn't turned up anything yet. Any help would be appreciated.

1983 Jeep CJ-7, AMC 360 swap, TF999, AMC 20 w/ 4.10s Mosers & Detroit, Dana 30 4.10s Open. 4" BDS with 1" Daystar BL & 1" Shackle lift. 35x12.50x15 General Grabber M/T. Corner & Rocker protection by Sniper Fab, with Bumpers by GroundPounder Fab.
chadcarter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-24-2009, 08:38 PM   #2
HighFive
1981 CJ5 

Just wondering why a two wire socket? Your local autozone or autoparts store has replacement one wire sockets that fit axactly to the guage. They might have two wire ones not sure though.
Unread 03-24-2009, 08:43 PM   #3
chadcarter
1983 CJ7 

Yeah I think I might be stuck using the one wire sockets, no biggie. I was just going to use 2 wire sockets to prevent the problems that I had with the inner rings eventually falling out. I think i'm just going to replace with the one wire socket. They seem plentiful.
1983 Jeep CJ-7, AMC 360 swap, TF999, AMC 20 w/ 4.10s Mosers & Detroit, Dana 30 4.10s Open. 4" BDS with 1" Daystar BL & 1" Shackle lift. 35x12.50x15 General Grabber M/T. Corner & Rocker protection by Sniper Fab, with Bumpers by GroundPounder Fab.
chadcarter is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.