Replacement Clock (81 CJ7) - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Replacement Clock (81 CJ7)

Savvy Aluminum BumpersIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineThe RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!

Unread 05-13-2013, 09:28 AM   #1
Jawbox

Replacement Clock (81 CJ7)

My original clock is dead and gone, I already went through a Crown clock that died in a year, and now I'm looking for a new solution. I haven't seen much, the Autometer is my leading contender.

1) Do you have a better suggestion for a replacement dash clock? (I don't want to count on a cellphone, never wear a watch, and I'm planning on keeping the analog radio)

2) Has anyone used one of these Autometer clocks in the original dash mount? Do you know if this is lit?
http://www.summitracing.com/parts/atm-3585/media/images

Thanks!

Jawbox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-13-2013, 09:54 AM   #2
wm69

Find a used OEM clock and have it rebuilt.

85 CJ7 258, A/C, T176, MC2100, Team Rush, Warn XD8000i, superwinch hubs, 3in lift 31" BFG AT/KO
wm69 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.