Renegade Decals - Page 5 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Renegade Decals

Want to be able to SEE? DOT Approved Headlights for under We have FLASHLIGHTS! Great for your Emergency bag!Flowmaster Overstock: Special Holiday Pricing!!!!

Unread 04-07-2013, 07:46 PM   #61
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo2
I did a search for phoenix graphics and found a heap of very unhappy customers and even video's of the poor quality. Its going to cost me close to $500 to get a full set made and shipped here so i wanted to make sure i got the best quality i could find but the complaints have me worried. Is there anyone else that does them RIGHT and are decent quality? Its for a 83 Larado
Ask them to guarantee you are getting a fresh set and you'll have no problems. My first set was a dud and was from Morris and likely not too fresh. Very happy second time around.

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/gazzos-cj10-truck-2185617/
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2013, 07:57 PM   #62
WNC-84CJ7
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSInc View Post

These are what I am going with.
"No free man shall ever be debarred the use of arms. The strongest reason for the people to retain the right to keep and bear arms is, as a last resort, to protect themselves against tyranny in government"
-- Thomas Jefferson, 1 Thomas Jefferson Papers, 334
WNC-84CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:11 PM   #63
Bobs85Reny
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by VooDoo2
I did a search for phoenix graphics and found a heap of very unhappy customers and even video's of the poor quality. Its going to cost me close to $500 to get a full set made and shipped here so i wanted to make sure i got the best quality i could find but the complaints have me worried. Is there anyone else that does them RIGHT and are decent quality? Its for a 83 Larado
I got mine from austin jeep. I had no issues. I know others have had success with phoenix.
Bobs85Reny is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2013, 09:26 PM   #64
JrTjK
1978 FSJ Wagoneer 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs85Reny View Post
Here is a shot from the top
that's perfect, thank you!!!
JrTjK is online now   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #65
hutch1200
Web Wheeler

1979 CJ7 

SCORE!
Just you and I'll know about that golfing thing. Tell people you were caddying for jeep cash!
Unread 04-10-2013, 06:56 PM   #66
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Any of you chaps want to do some measuring for me? I need the height and width of the letters, stripes, etc. the next warm sunny day I'm taking Project 23 to the sign shop to start the process of getting measurements, spacing and placement for the decals.
PROJECT 23 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 06:05 AM   #67
waterdowg
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
Any of you chaps want to do some measuring for me? I need the height and width of the letters, stripes, etc. the next warm sunny day I'm taking Project 23 to the sign shop to start the process of getting measurements, spacing and placement for the decals.
I have the hood and front part of the side stickers traced out. I'm going to get them to Bob. I took some measurements what there was alot and the curves and corners were hard to measure.
waterdowg is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-11-2013, 06:31 AM   #68
Bobs85Reny
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by waterdowg

I have the hood and front part of the side stickers traced out. I'm going to get them to Bob. I took some measurements what there was alot and the curves and corners were hard to measure.
I will be around this weekend maybe we can meet somewhere between on 80
Unread 04-13-2013, 06:21 PM   #69
gazzo
1984 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23
I have all those placement ones and although some say mine aren't right they look nice and centered/balanced to me. Measured them all before removal. Only thing is my pc got wet and I gotta retrieve my hard drive. I'll get them to you but you'll be done by then is my guess

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/gazzos-cj10-truck-2185617/
gazzo is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-13-2013, 11:48 PM   #70
Cutlass327
Web Wheeler

1978 CJ5 

Quote:
Originally Posted by BSInc View Post
I still like the old style lettering

Maybe it's memories of scraping the old factory decals off my 85 hood!
I like that style too. I just don't think it would look right with the Loden Green I am planning on going with on mine.

Project 23, I want to see how they come out, since you aren't THAT far, I may have to get some prices from him in a few years... I imagine it will be a few years before I get it painted.

1978 CJ5 258/T177/D300, '86 D30/D44 WT axles, 'glass tub windshield frame, and fenders, 31x10.5 BFG A/T, TDK galv'd frame - DD and weekend toy

http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ri...8-cj5-1223197/
Cutlass327 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 04-23-2013, 06:36 AM   #71
Bobs85Reny
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Check your email. I finished the full layout of all the graphics last night
Unread 04-23-2013, 07:39 AM   #72
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobs85Reny View Post
Check your email. I finished the full layout of all the graphics last night
Got it and sent it to the sign guy. I asked him about outlining the letters and getting ultraviolet material so the fading would be kept to a minimum.
Anyways, thank you and everybody else involved with getting the information needed to get this part of the project taken care of. Let's just hope ths guy can pull through with quality work....
Unread 04-27-2013, 06:56 PM   #73
Bobs85Reny
1985 CJ7 

Quote:

Got it and sent it to the sign guy. I asked him about outlining the letters and getting ultraviolet material so the fading would be kept to a minimum.
Anyways, thank you and everybody else involved with getting the information needed to get this part of the project taken care of. Let's just hope ths guy can pull through with quality work....
So any update or are you still chasing cj chrome rims. Lol. What color are you going with? Thank you waterdog for meeting me and giving the templates I needed.
Unread 04-27-2013, 07:13 PM   #74
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Thank you all for taking the time to get the dimensions, pictures, etc. I sent the file over to the sign guy and he is going to do a test run on regular paper. We will then check for spacing and size by test fitting them on my CJ.
Should be ready this coming week, but on Monday Project 23 is going back to the paint shop to get some issues taken care of. The good thing is that the sign shop and paint shop are approx 1/4 mile from each other so the sign guy can meet me down there for a dry fit.
Colors are looking to be black and some grays. Still not 100% though...
As for the chrome wagon wheels, looks like its not going to happen right now. I will keep searching though and hopefully some will come up on Craigslist.
Unread 07-03-2013, 08:22 PM   #75
Benw455
1977 CJ7 

How did it turn out? Pics?
Benw455 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.