Rebuilding 81 cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Rebuilding 81 cj7

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFlowmaster's Force II Axle-back exhaust system for the 201FS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great value

Unread 11-14-2013, 05:26 PM   #1
Oneshot2799

Rebuilding 81 cj7

I am starting to rebuild a 81 cj7 and I'm going to put a wrangler tub ... I have it broke down to the frame and need someone in the chattanooga tn area that knows how to rebuild them... Any and all help would be appreciated..
Thank you
Also I would appreciate any and all help if anyone has done a cj with yj tub conversion... Any tips or tricks... Also any diagrams or pictures of brake line system and fuel systems how they run and mount on the bare frame..
Really any help at all !!! I have had several jeeps but have never broken one down to bare frame like this..
Thanks

Last edited by Oneshot2799; 11-15-2013 at 10:56 AM..
Oneshot2799 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.