rear seat suggestions - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > rear seat suggestions

Savvy FREE SHIPPING!Year End Clearance Sale! Save 20%Artec Holiday Sale!

Unread 08-21-2013, 06:59 PM   #1
tdagner
1980 CJ5 

rear seat suggestions

Hi, I am thinking of getting a rear seat for my jeep and I am looking at this one.

http://www.jcwhitney.com/trailmax-ii...d1166y1980g2j1

what is yall opinion on this. I have a 1980 CJ5, and I know the original ones didnt fold down. The only reason I am looking at the folding ones, is because I like that it has head rests. Will it even fold in a cj5? It kind of looks like the sides of the seat on the top will hit the rear wheel wells and keep it from folding flat. Am I right? What do yall think? What aftermarket rear seats do yall have in your jeep. I have the bestop trailmax 2 front seats in spice. Id really like to be able to carry 4 folks.

The original rear seat was lost at some point in my jeeps lifetime.

Last edited by tdagner; 08-21-2013 at 07:19 PM..
tdagner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:04 PM   #2
RICEKILA
1995 YJ Wrangler 

Check your link --
RICEKILA is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 08-21-2013, 07:18 PM   #3
tdagner
1980 CJ5 

http://www.jcwhitney.com/trailmax-ii...d1166y1980g2j1

Try this one. Sorry
tdagner is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.