random/unaccounted for head bolt hole 78 cj7 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > random/unaccounted for head bolt hole 78 cj7

FS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitFS: Wranger BRIGHT License Plate LED! Just $3! Great valueOfficial Chassis Saver Rust Preventive Truck & Auto Un

Unread 03-26-2012, 07:43 PM   #1
kyleosb
1978 CJ7 

random/unaccounted for head bolt hole 78 cj7

hey guys, i jut put my head back on got every thing hooked back up and poured in the coolant to find it pouring from an empty hole by number 13 head bolt. i feel stupid but dont have a clue what is missing. i have the 4.2 258

please HELPPP!!

thanks in advance

kyleosb is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-26-2012, 08:32 PM   #2
titomars
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

Just to be sure, #13 is the rear passenger side head bolt as per the FSM. there are no open bolt holes in that area also it is inside the valve cover. Now if you mean #14 bolt, rear drivers side. The only thing that comes to mind is the temp sender hole which is right next to the head bolt.
titomars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2012, 06:49 AM   #3
kyleosb
1978 CJ7 

tito

your right, i remembered as i was fumbling around and found the temp sensor and it hit me,,DUH!

thanks for the help
kyleosb is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.