Radiator Shroud for CJ with V-8? Where? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Radiator Shroud for CJ with V-8? Where?

New DEAL OF THE WEEK at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!FS: Wrangler RGB Multicolor Fog Light LEDs: Awesome EffectFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye Kit

Unread 05-17-2003, 01:28 PM   #1
DJC
1979 CJ5 

Radiator Shroud for CJ with V-8? Where?

If I can't find a CJ Radiator shroud in the local junkyard, are there any other vehicles that used a Similar or easily adaptable Radiator Shroud?

I could spend $90 and buy a New one from 4WD Hardware. The local Jeep-Junkyard (Scotty's in Fontana, CA) doesn't have any "Used" ones but will sell me a New One for $110.

I wondered if there is a Junkyard alternative? I haven't seen any V-8 AMC cars lately either (Javelin, Concord, etc) that might have a similar shroud.

Does any other car use a similar or adaptable Shroud?

DJC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2003, 07:39 PM   #2
pontiac58
1980 CJ7 

I may have a brand new one that has a crack in it. It would have to be repaired to use it. It would be an easy fix, piece of alum sheetmetal and a few holes and rivets and your good to go. I know i paid 90 bucks for it, and i couldnt get my money back. Make me an offer. I may not be online for a few days, so you may be better off emailing me.
pontiac58 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.