rad suggestion - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > rad suggestion

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineBill Baird Motorsports DIY parts - NalinMFG.comTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-27-2003, 09:45 AM   #1
Brandon Miller

rad suggestion

my radiator is shot, what should I get? Buick 225 engine. Griffins are not too pricey but I hear they are not rebuildable since they use epoxy or something or other?

Brandon Miller is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-27-2003, 11:57 AM   #2
cjryder

If your current radiator was doing the job before it biffed it, can't you find a junkyard replacement for it? Could use existing mounts, hoses, that way. I had a V8 short block in a truck that came with an in-line 6, and was able to use that radiator by modifying a junkyard 'shroud' and installing it.
Unread 03-27-2003, 01:40 PM   #3
Brandon Miller

well the current one is shroudless and I sorta hacked in there as is. So.. doesn't really matter.
Brandon Miller is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.