questions from a novice - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > questions from a novice

Savvy Billet LED Tail LightsLight up the holidays with LED lights from JeepHutIntroducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed Line

Unread 11-19-2001, 01:44 PM   #1
CowDog

questions from a novice

I once owned an 80 CJ7 and loved it...alas I had to part with it. (I only paid $300 for it, i didnt expect it to last long! )I liked that my old CJ was easy to work on, I managed to change the starter in 15 minutes with out lifting the car!

Was thinking about getting another jeep. Perhaps even building it from the ground up.

Any one know of good places to buy 1/2 built CJ's? (That way I can get someone else to have the initial investments in time, parts etc..)

I would want something as a daily driver, good in snow, dirt roads and for some top off cruising on summer days. No "serious" off roading. Would it be possible to build one that could get 15mpg/city, 25mpg/hgw?

What about towing? I'd like to be able to tow a couple jet ski's, maybe the occasional pop up camper.

Would another jeep better fit my needs? (YJ, etc..)

Thanx in advance!

CowDog is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 11-19-2001, 03:55 PM   #2
moabjeeper

I would try ebay.com they always have tons of jeeps there.
Unread 11-20-2001, 03:22 PM   #3
ArbLockerBoy

www.austinjeeps.com

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.