Properly titling your threads.. new format.. Please read!! - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Properly titling your threads.. new format.. Please read!!

FS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! SPARTAN LOCKERS are on sale BIG TIME at ROCKRIDGE 4WD!Yukon Ultimate 35 axle kit for c/clip axles with Yukon Zip

Closed Thread
Unread 07-13-2010, 06:06 AM   #1
BESRK
GROUND POUNDER

1980 CJ5 

Properly titling your threads.. new format.. Please read!!

We are trying to make the forum more efficient during "searches". Therefore, I need everyone to try and clarify their thread titles a bit better.

No more of the "need help", "electical issue", "what's this?", "I hate this"....etc.

From now one, ask your primary question in the title if you can. For instance..

Instead of "disk brake swap", try to use something like "what parts do I need to swap disks onto a rear D44".

Instead of "electrical issue", use something like "volt meter won't go past 11 while Jeep is running"...etc.

All Moderators have been instructed to screen threads for proper titling and Tagging. If your titles seem vague, we will edit the title for you. My method usually involves just cutting/pasting your question from the first post right into your title. However, that may make it a little more difficult for some to locate their own thread in the forum. Solution... title your thread properly so I don't have to..

Ground Pounder Fab

Lower 2

Guardrail

Down Schoolbus

Slickrock Tellico

Save

Crozet

More Crozet
Closed Thread

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.