Power steering conversion picture request - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Power steering conversion picture request

The RuffStuff "I can't go to EJS" Sale!Offset Tie Rod Kit From RuffStuff!Check out our NEW Steering Stuff!

Unread 01-08-2012, 10:22 AM   #1
ctjheiner
1954 CJ5 

Power steering conversion picture request

Hey all,
I am working on a Vortec 4.3 swap into my 54 M38A1. Did a little mock fit last night of the whole drivetrain, and my stock steering just isn't going to work (most of you probably already knew that). So, the v6 came out of a 1993 blazer donor truck, while I had it I took the power steering box and all linkage out of the blazer to do a later swap into the jeep. But, it's going to have to be now to get the motor to fit. So, I measured it all out, I think the linkage off the blazer will actually fit right in, the request I have is for some pictures of swaps and what to do about the front crossmember. It's right in the way of where I need to be, hoping someone had some brainy ideas on how to make it all work. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

ctjheiner is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.