Power brake question - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Power brake question

Rough Country Deals at JeepHut.comShocktober is here! Get new shocks for your Jeep!!!!KOR Labor Week Sale and Giveaway

Unread 05-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #16
Vancopbs

Quote:
Originally Posted by jeepsarecool View Post
Are you saying the YJ setup is as good as your booster setup? I don't want you to shoot yourself in the foot here, but I was under the impression that the vanco setup addressed some alignment problems with the pedal and push rod?
It can be yes, I don't mind guys saving a buck. The thing is the rod has to be made the perfect length and straight. It's not a bolt on, but can be machined to fit correctly.

Mine on the other hand is a bolt on.

Quote:
If you have the money and can afford it, he is highly reccomemded. Hell one time i called with a question and he was one that answered the phone...
The only times I don't answer the phones personally is if I am on the phone, then Eddie (my brother) grabs it. We've both been here at Vanco since 1984 together.

South Gate, Ca 90280
800-256-6295
323-563-1588
Vancopbs is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.