Going to post a couple updates in a couple posts.
So I had this hole that all my coolant poured out from. Did I tell you guys this story? Where I noticed my feet were wet after four gallons were on my shop floor? Anyways...
I was lazy and did not want to remove my exhaust after getting all the cables and everything the way I wanted.
So I tried finding a bolt that would fit, and modifying it:
That didn't work...different thread or something. It would go in a good ways then stop. I took it to the hardware store and we thought we found the right replacement but it just didn't work.
So I went back to the original. Which meant taking everything out and putting it back together:
Next I wanted to fix my brake light, which was not adjusted right. This is one of those two minute fixes that ends after an hour and a half and spinal injury. But I got it. I had to weld a new clip and bend it and paint it all over again.
This is a bit back, as I showed you some pics of it painted, but now you get to see my temporary seat before I backed it out of the garage:
Another story I might have mentioned, but I got the Jeep out, but due to me not having the vacuum hooked up right...and not having enough ATF in the tranny, I couldn't get it back up. It was pretty embarrassing, but my trailer worked off its purchase price by keeping me from rolling into the neighbors living room. :|
But I got it washed and painted, as you know already:
next post incoming