Please direct me you for lift install thread - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Please direct me you for lift install thread

Dual Color LED Light Bars White/AmberFS: 2007-2013 Jeep Wrangler "HALO" Angel Eye KitTHE NEW! VANCO DUAL MODE 15/16″ Big Brake Kit w/Bla

Unread 09-11-2011, 08:46 PM   #1
babyblue79
1979 CJ7 

Please direct me to your lift install thread

As the title says I would like to look over some of your install threads. I placed the order for my lift kit yesterday and plan on starting on it in 2 weeks. I have never installed one of these before and would like to take a look at some discussions on an install. I ordered the 2.5 in rough country ( I know but it is made local and I like to support local companies)

O yea it is going on a 79 CJ

I will post a pic as soon as I figure out how to copy and paste from a mac... just got it yesterday and I have always had a PC.

Last edited by babyblue79; 09-11-2011 at 09:01 PM..
babyblue79 is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.