Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pictures / Women in Jeeps / Post them up.

254K views 463 replies 121 participants last post by  CJ7Kid 
#1 ·
Lets see pictures of women in Jeeps.

#3 ·
Cannot see it
Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /images/daisy_duke_jeep_legs.jpg on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

#7 ·
Picture of wife back in 1984 in her new Jeep CJ-7 that she bought. She was 22 then.
It was fun having two Jeeps to drive around in. Mine we beat the hell out of and hers we babied until she sold two years later. The T4 transmission in hers gave us fits behind the 4 cylinder engine.

The good parts of her are hidden behind the windshield frame.... :drool:

#8 ·
Picture of wife back in 1984 in her new Jeep CJ-7 that she bought. She was 22 then.
It was fun having two Jeeps to drive around in. Mine we beat the hell out of and hers we babied until she sold two years later. The SR-4 transmission in hers gave us fits behind the 4 cylinder engine.

The good parts of her are hidden behind the windshield frame.... :drool:
Keith, your wife looks like my old babysitter, but I think it's the Farrah hair that reminds me of her, added to the fact that it was the 70's, not 80's. I did live in PA at that time, though, just south of York.

#37 ·
Theres a Jeep in that pic?:laugh::laugh::laugh::rofl::cheers2:

#56 ·
Wifey is scanning this thread on her ipad and asked me if someone can start a thread on hot guys in jeeps. Help me, what can I tell her, there must be a rule of some sort to stop that..
I'll tell her to go join the girls forum...

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.