Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Pics. of my scrambler

1K views 19 replies 14 participants last post by  BigYellaJeep 
#1 ·

Pics of my rig, warn lockouts, gm 151 4 cylinder, warner t-5 transmission, custom header, 30 inch wild country all terrains, 3 inch body lift, lights, hellas coming, and more

See less See more
#2 ·
what do you all think of it?

#3 ·
even though my opinion might not matter to you ;)

i think my YJ just got jealous! :thumbsup:

#5 ·
Really nice! I would love to get an 8 to complement the 5. Actually I would like a CJ-2,3,5,6,7,8,10 to complete the whole set.... Anyway-I really dig the camo paint job with the black rims (whats up with the chrome grille cover w/camo?). It looks very good-that really is an awesome paint job! :thumbsup:

Are those wild countries in the pic or BFG trailmaker 2's? They look a lot like the tires I had on my Cherokee way back in the day...Good tires.

#6 ·
Those are wild country all terrains in the picture, yeah, the chrome does look funny, lol i'll have to admit, the original color was red, but the owner never painted the grill underneath it, so its still red, and i figured that would look even more ridiculous with the camo so i just left it on there...lol Thanks everyone!

#7 ·
FANTASTIC!!! I love the 151 iron dukes. I had one go 262K miles w/o a rebuild. Dont ever get rid of that engine till it dies. At around 110k miles, i tried to kill it by not changing the oil for over a year, so that i could have an excuse to do a V8 swap. It wouldnt die and i figured it was around to stay.

#12 ·
I was over at the scrambler websight before but i forgot the address and haven't been there for a while, the engine was rebuilt also and only had about 1,000 miles on the rebuild, it needed lots of work, and could still use it, but she is road worthy now, before the guy used it just to go back to his deer blind, which is also the same task for me plus getting me everywhere else :) , he also put the body lift on here, and i have been reading about it not to go over 1 inch, but i guess if u seen the mess the p.o. left with the old brake lines, you would understand where he was coming from... :confused: ...lol....but yeah, i like it, i guess his explanation for the body lift was that the tires rubbed, but i have been looking into other real "suspension lifts"...thanks for all the comments everyone

#16 ·
BESRK said:
Nice! I'd love to own a Scrambler... Big Block, 1 ton axles, coilovers, 44" Swampers... mmmmmmm!
WHAT are you talking about!! Doesn't matter what kind of jeep you'd own, you'd hack sooooo much of it that it wouldn't be recognisable anymore!

hahahahaha

TheJunkMan2005

#17 ·
The paint job is for when im running from authorities i just jump it into the woods and sit...lol just kiddin....i have to park it next to a conventiantly placed light tower....just kiddin again...lol well i dunno i usually don't wander far from it...lol

#18 ·
auggy said:
awesome other than the paint job!
What are you smoking? Even weed would still allow you to think that is pretty cool looking.

Personally, I wouldn't paint it that...but it looks cool none-the-less! I'd take the chrome grill and paint it with black underliner spray that comes in a spray can.

#19 ·
Yeah, i'll do that, where can i get htat underliner stuff, is it like paint, or is it like bedliner?, or shoudl i just stick with flat black spray paint...thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.