Pics of fiberglass body mount - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Pics of fiberglass body mount

XJ Rail Sale!The Ruffstuff NOT Universal 4 Link Kit!Vanco Big Brake Kit Promotion!

Unread 01-03-2010, 05:52 PM   #1
lacpa
1986 CJ7 

Pics of fiberglass body mount

Can someone who has used the fiberglass body mount kits please post some pics of how they work? Now that I have the clutch out, I want to get the body mounted squarely. The PO had mounted it, but it's a couple inches off to the left, and a couple of inches too far back. I think when I move it to sit correctly, some of the body mounts will be unusable with the fiberglass.

Just looking for some pics before I put one on order.

Thanks

lacpa is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 01-03-2010, 06:32 PM   #2
cad9176
1979 CJ7 

Check my flickr site for the rebuild. Let me know if you need more info or better pics.
Unread 01-03-2010, 06:50 PM   #3
skidplate77
1977 CJ7 

fiberglass body mount

Here you go...
body-mount-locations-001.jpg   body-mount-washers-002.jpg   body-mount-washers-001.jpg  

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.