parts is parts for sale - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > parts is parts for sale

Rough Country Lift Kits and Parts!1999-2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited Headlight Pair1997 - 2001 Jeep Cherokee Header Panel

Unread 05-01-2003, 10:42 PM   #1
planetj

parts is parts for sale

Hi yall,
first time here at your web sight,but i've already solved alot of the problems that were hindering the start of my project.
Any how,I have a "rockwell" devorced transfer case w/ 1.98ratio
and a 3spd tranny from a 56 chevy 4x4 for sale. Any clue how much its worth? I am in need of a good 4-speed with granny low
for my 77 cj-5 project. Any one wanna do some swappin or send my in the right direction.

I have other parts to- old model 20 and dana 30- a good rebuildable 304,ford 8.8 or 9 inch with disc brakes from a full size car- and a dana 20 transfer case"but i may still try and use it

well, gotta go and i hope to here from someone soon

planetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-02-2003, 08:09 AM   #2
cjryder

I have a T18A from a mid 70's Ford truck. Don't want to sell necessarily, but if you had CJ parts I need, might consider trade.
Do you have more than you listed?
Unread 05-02-2003, 09:24 PM   #3
planetj

Hey, this is planetj here and i amy wanting to trade. what are you looking for exactly, because i have a front dana 30 from my 77 cj5,i am interested in that t-18
planetj is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-03-2003, 03:55 PM   #4
cjryder

planetj, I am looking for seats, or maybe an AC compressor for a 304. I am eventually putting a T18 in, but that can wait if I get other parts I need now. How's the carb on that 304?
Quote:
The reason the rain dance works is they don't stop dancin' till it rains.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.