Parts jeep for sale in albany ny area - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Parts jeep for sale in albany ny area

Oconee Off-Road Now Offering Zone Off-Road Products!!!RIGID LED Light Blowout Sale - All Sizes, All Series, all USA Standard Chromoly Front Axle Shaft Kits with Dana 30 4

Unread 05-17-2013, 12:48 PM   #16
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7KAHUNA View Post
No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.
No, I'm not a Mod and that shouldn't matter one bit even if I wasn't paying member. I was wrong for doing this same thing last week and I'm pointing out to the newbie. The rules were clearly pointed out to me and I have every right to do the same.
Apparently something has your granny panties wedged up your butt because it seems to me you're making a big deal of it. If you wanted to know if I was a Mod, I think the easiest way to find out is to look under my advatar or check my profile. To ask a silly question to try and make some kind of point went poof in your face.
Moving on now......

Unread 05-17-2013, 01:14 PM   #17
CJ7KAHUNA

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
No, I'm not a Mod and that shouldn't matter one bit even if I wasn't paying member. I was wrong for doing this same thing last week and I'm pointing out to the newbie. The rules were clearly pointed out to me and I have every right to do the same.
Apparently something has your granny panties wedged up your butt because it seems to me you're making a big deal of it. If you wanted to know if I was a Mod, I think the easiest way to find out is to look under my advatar or check my profile. To ask a silly question to try and make some kind of point went poof in your face.
Moving on now......
I was just asking as you seemed - IMO (apparently its not a popular one) - that you were really concerned. If you were a mod or an alternate its a little easier for me to understand. I honestly was just stating my opinion in my original post and had zero malice in asking if yoiu were a mod. Appologies to those that took offense.
CJ7KAHUNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 05-17-2013, 01:27 PM   #18
PROJECT 23
1985 CJ7 

It's all good bro
Let's drop this because I'm going fishing.......
Not sure what fishing has to do with this, but it came to mind since I'm heading to the lake in about 30 minutes
Unread 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #19
CJ7KAHUNA

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
It's all good bro
Let's drop this because I'm going fishing.......
Not sure what fishing has to do with this, but it came to mind since I'm heading to the lake in about 30 minutes
Fishing has everthing to do with this - its way more important than message board bickering. Now go rip some lips.
Unread 05-17-2013, 11:27 PM   #20
MoC
Web Wheeler

1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7KAHUNA

No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.
I was assuming that with the time you have been around here that you would know who the mod's were.. So based on that, to me it sounded like you were sarcastically responding to him to stir the pot.

My statement was to simply point out that he didn't need to be a mod in order to point out that the post should be in the proper section.

It was not intended to offend you, just a statement. Sorry if it did.
Unread 05-17-2013, 11:28 PM   #21
MoC
Web Wheeler

1986 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7
Guys,

The point is, if every Tom, Dick, and Harry treated this forum like a pawn shop, it would ruin it. Period.

Do you really want to sift thru pages and pages of classified ads looking for a specific answer to a tech question, or to find a build thread that you're following? I don't.

Matt
My thoughts exactly.
Unread 05-18-2013, 11:59 AM   #22
CJ7KAHUNA

1985 CJ7 

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
I was assuming that with the time you have been around here that you would know who the mod's were.. So based on that, to me it sounded like you were sarcastically responding to him to stir the pot.

My statement was to simply point out that he didn't need to be a mod in order to point out that the post should be in the proper section.

It was not intended to offend you, just a statement. Sorry if it did.
No offense taken - I get where you are coming from.

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.