Parts jeep for sale in albany ny area - Page 2 - JeepForum.com
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
post #16 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 12:48 PM
PROJECT 23
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,599
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7KAHUNA View Post
No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.
No, I'm not a Mod and that shouldn't matter one bit even if I wasn't paying member. I was wrong for doing this same thing last week and I'm pointing out to the newbie. The rules were clearly pointed out to me and I have every right to do the same.
Apparently something has your granny panties wedged up your butt because it seems to me you're making a big deal of it. If you wanted to know if I was a Mod, I think the easiest way to find out is to look under my advatar or check my profile. To ask a silly question to try and make some kind of point went poof in your face.
Moving on now......

PROJECT 23 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Advertisement
 
post #17 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 01:14 PM
CJ7KAHUNA
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
No, I'm not a Mod and that shouldn't matter one bit even if I wasn't paying member. I was wrong for doing this same thing last week and I'm pointing out to the newbie. The rules were clearly pointed out to me and I have every right to do the same.
Apparently something has your granny panties wedged up your butt because it seems to me you're making a big deal of it. If you wanted to know if I was a Mod, I think the easiest way to find out is to look under my advatar or check my profile. To ask a silly question to try and make some kind of point went poof in your face.
Moving on now......
I was just asking as you seemed - IMO (apparently its not a popular one) - that you were really concerned. If you were a mod or an alternate its a little easier for me to understand. I honestly was just stating my opinion in my original post and had zero malice in asking if yoiu were a mod. Appologies to those that took offense.
CJ7KAHUNA is offline  
post #18 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 01:27 PM
PROJECT 23
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: May 2011
Posts: 2,599
It's all good bro
Let's drop this because I'm going fishing.......
Not sure what fishing has to do with this, but it came to mind since I'm heading to the lake in about 30 minutes
PROJECT 23 is offline  
post #19 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 02:18 PM
CJ7KAHUNA
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by PROJECT 23 View Post
It's all good bro
Let's drop this because I'm going fishing.......
Not sure what fishing has to do with this, but it came to mind since I'm heading to the lake in about 30 minutes
Fishing has everthing to do with this - its way more important than message board bickering. Now go rip some lips.
CJ7KAHUNA is offline  
post #20 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 11:27 PM
MoC
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The otherside of your monitor...
Posts: 5,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by CJ7KAHUNA

No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.
I was assuming that with the time you have been around here that you would know who the mod's were.. So based on that, to me it sounded like you were sarcastically responding to him to stir the pot.

My statement was to simply point out that he didn't need to be a mod in order to point out that the post should be in the proper section.

It was not intended to offend you, just a statement. Sorry if it did.

Under A Sun Thats See It All Before...
MoC is offline  
post #21 of 22 Old 05-17-2013, 11:28 PM
MoC
Registered User
1986 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: The otherside of your monitor...
Posts: 5,649
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matt1981CJ7
Guys,

The point is, if every Tom, Dick, and Harry treated this forum like a pawn shop, it would ruin it. Period.

Do you really want to sift thru pages and pages of classified ads looking for a specific answer to a tech question, or to find a build thread that you're following? I don't.

Matt
My thoughts exactly.

Under A Sun Thats See It All Before...
MoC is offline  
post #22 of 22 Old 05-18-2013, 11:59 AM
CJ7KAHUNA
Registered User
1985 CJ7 
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Charlotte
Posts: 492
Quote:
Originally Posted by MoC View Post
I was assuming that with the time you have been around here that you would know who the mod's were.. So based on that, to me it sounded like you were sarcastically responding to him to stir the pot.

My statement was to simply point out that he didn't need to be a mod in order to point out that the post should be in the proper section.

It was not intended to offend you, just a statement. Sorry if it did.
No offense taken - I get where you are coming from.
CJ7KAHUNA is offline  
Reply

Quick Reply
Message:
Options

Register Now



In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:


Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.



Email Address:
OR

Log-in









Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page



Posting Rules  
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On

 
For the best viewing experience please update your browser to Google Chrome