Jeep Enthusiast Forums banner

Parts jeep for sale in albany ny area

2K views 21 replies 7 participants last post by  CJ7KAHUNA 
#1 ·
Hi, I'm looking for a parts jeep preferably with a title. Doesn't have to run or drive. Let me know

#11 ·
No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.

#12 ·
Geez guys i thought the purpose of a forum was to relate to, chat with and get help from other JEEP people. Other JEEP people being cool people. I'm sorry for this being such a big issue and thanks for sticking up for me dude. The world hasnt ended yet...

#19 ·
Fishing has everthing to do with this - its way more important than message board bickering. Now go rip some lips. :2thumbsup:

#20 ·
CJ7KAHUNA said:
No ones questioning his right to say a rule was broken. I was simply wondering why it was such an issue. If he's a moderator its a little easier for me to understand. I'm a paying member as well - I assume I have a right to ask a member if they are a moderator without there being an issue.
I was assuming that with the time you have been around here that you would know who the mod's were.. So based on that, to me it sounded like you were sarcastically responding to him to stir the pot.

My statement was to simply point out that he didn't need to be a mod in order to point out that the post should be in the proper section.

It was not intended to offend you, just a statement. Sorry if it did.

#21 ·
Matt1981CJ7 said:
Guys,

The point is, if every Tom, Dick, and Harry treated this forum like a pawn shop, it would ruin it. Period.

Do you really want to sift thru pages and pages of classified ads looking for a specific answer to a tech question, or to find a build thread that you're following? I don't.

Matt
My thoughts exactly.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.