One Piece front end/Headlights - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > One Piece front end/Headlights

Flowmaster Discount Code! Thank you JeepForum Members!!!!!Truc-Lite LED Headlights! OCONEE OFF-ROAD 706-534-9955Labor Day Sale!

Unread 07-01-2003, 10:45 AM   #1
blytle20

One Piece front end/Headlights

I have recently purchased a one piece front end made of fiberglass for my 79 cj-5. When installing this you must have the radiator be self supported, because of this I no longer have room to fit the stock headlights in the headlights socket. I could really use some help and I cant figure out what to do. I need headllights and they are going to have to be very very thin in order to fit. Would greatly appreciate any help.

blytle20 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-04-2003, 08:41 PM   #2
MuddyWaters

Me too.

3 Year Custom Rebuild coming to an end. Website soon.
MuddyWaters is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2003, 06:36 PM   #3
sampson9dk

I dont know that this will help but I plan to put a one piece front in myself soon. I took out the stock fan and attached a thin electric pusher fan to the front of the radiator. I now have more room and it works well.
Just an idea.
85 cj7 258 electric fan minus the ecu
sampson9dk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 07-05-2003, 08:49 PM   #4
MuddyWaters

Ya thanks. Im open to all the ideas anyone has. I need to try to take them and use them for my jeep.

3 Year Custom Rebuild coming to an end. Website soon.
MuddyWaters is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.