Nutmeg soft top....cant match color for soft uppers - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Nutmeg soft top....cant match color for soft uppers

SYE Kits from CCOR! 706-207-4140*VOTE NOW Help Metalcloak Giveaway an XJ Suspension*Even Better Heim Pricing! From Ruffstuff

Unread 02-05-2011, 10:42 PM   #1
supersport126
1984 CJ7 

Nutmeg soft top....cant match color for soft uppers

I just picked up some half doors off a YJ and need uppers to match my softop. My top and soft doors are Nutmeg...and everything nowadays is Spice. I want to by new uppers for this softop:

supersport126 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 07:19 AM   #2
CrazyHorse6
1979 CJ7 

I have the same problem - I'm mismatched with at least two shades of spice, nutmeg or tan.
Nice looking jeep!

Are you military or former military? Take a look at militaryjeepers.com!
CrazyHorse6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 08:23 AM   #3
CJ8Extreme
1983 CJ7 

I believe Collins Brothers still have the OEM fabric to make a match for your soft top, however are you willing to pay the price? The do not let it go cheap. Check out their website, you should be able to find where they sell it or send them an email and ask about it. As of last year they still had matching OEM fabric.
CJ8Extreme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-06-2011, 11:17 AM   #4
JrTjK
1985 CJ7 

I'm sure there are a few nutmeg still hiding out there. I know I had a new set & top in that color last year at my work sitting new in the box (10+ years old)...sold locally.

Worst case scenario you could try a custom soft top place or boat upholstery shop. They might be able to match it.
JrTjK is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.