New toy - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > New toy

Rough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Looking to re-gear?! CRAZY DEALS ON YUKON GEARS right hereJK specific skid plates from Clayton Off Road Mfg.

Unread 03-03-2013, 06:06 PM   #1
firecap1962
1983 CJ7 

New toy

My new toy. drove it home yesterday. Its a start. Noticed a heck of a vibration while i was in the gas but stopped the second i let off the gas. Any ideas where to start looking?

318.jpg  
firecap1962 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 06:09 PM   #2
davbytrace
1979 CJ7 

U joints, or flywheel/clutch if it is a standard transmission. But really, we need more detailed jeep/circumstance info to help you out.
davbytrace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-03-2013, 06:28 PM   #3
firecap1962
1983 CJ7 

Its a 1983 with standard transmission and a 6 cylinder motor. Th guy i bought it from said it had new u joints. Im familiar with body work but not too educated on mecanical so im sure i will ask alot of questions on here. I appreciate all the help i can get.
firecap1962 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.