So I took the center bolts and sleeves out and retorqued the ends. Then I went for a short drive and found a hill I could flex it on in both directions. i also loosened all the shackle bolts and used a ratchet strap to pull the springs together just a hair. I retorqued everything leaving out the center bolts and it looks like they have straightened up some. i reinstalled the center bolts and sleeves and retorqued everything. We've got a trail ride this Sunday that'll really break them in so I'll look at how they are lining up after that.
Thanks for all the suggestions guys, I'll keep you posted.
1981 Jeep CJ7
258,T-5, D300, NT AMC-20 & Dana 30 (4.10)
Locked front and rear