New dash, now fuse block?? - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > New dash, now fuse block??

Hella Rallye 1000 Series 12-Volt/55-Watt Black Magic HalogFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Jeep Wrangler Hurricane Flat Fender Flare Kits for 2007-20

Unread 02-16-2008, 06:06 PM   #1
nickgbb
1977 CJ5 

New dash, now fuse block??

Hello all,

I bought a new dash on eBay with all the instruments still in it. Looks great, fit right on.

THEN, I get to the fuse block and realize the half that is connected to the dash wiring won't mate with the half on the other side of the firewall.

Is there a way to remedy this? I should've known something was wrong when everything was going too well.

I Google'd fuse blocks but I can only find one place that sells them and they don't have any prices listed. I still have the other dash too and was thinking about doing a bunch of wire splicing but I'm hoping for a less painful solution. By the way, this is a 77 CJ5.

Thanks for any input!

Nick

nickgbb is offline   Reply With Quote

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.