New Clutch linkage rod - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > New Clutch linkage rod

Rampage Bowless Soft Top Oconee offroadAlloy USA Still AvailableAdvance Adapters SYE Kits

Unread 09-13-2005, 12:39 PM   #1
cyclic17
1981 CJ7 

New Clutch linkage rod

Anybody have feedback on these:

http://jeephorizons.com/news/linkage.html

They are replacement clutch linkage rods that bolt on and use rod end bearings, instead of the old school rods with the cotter pins.

Thoughts?

*'81.5 CJ7, D300, T-5, 258ci, 4" BDS lift, 33 's on 15x10 Bajas, Narrowed Waggy D44 Front, Scout D44 rear w/ARB locker, Not-so-Painless Wiring Harness, Warn 8274, Borla Headers, MC2100 carb, Shrockworks sliders, KC's, Full cage

*RIP: '88 Comanche Chief, stock except for KC lights on rollbar and custom stereo.
cyclic17 is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Unread 09-13-2005, 04:08 PM   #2
CJeep
Alpha dog

1982 CJ8 

IIRC, I've heard good things, but can't really say, I've never used them. The concept seems to be right on.

My Scrambler clutch is actually much lighter than my old 7, so I figure, if it aint broke . . .

2004 Grand Limited 4.7 HO - OH Boy!

2010 Grand Laredo 5.7 Hemi - SICK - work vehicle -gone - replaced by an 08 Tahoe - nice ride.

"Both my Doberman and my Jeep can accurately be described as 'black and rust.'"

"I got a fever . . . and the only prescription is more cowbell"
CJeep is offline   Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the JeepForum.com forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.
User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.
Password:
Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid e-mail address for yourself.
Note: All free e-mails have been banned due to mis-use. (Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, etc.)
Don't have a non-free e-mail address? Click here for a solution: Manual Account Creation
Email Address:

Log-in

Human Verification

In order to verify that you are a human and not a spam bot, please enter the answer into the following box below based on the instructions contained in the graphic.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.