New 76 CJ7 Owner - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > New 76 CJ7 Owner

Eliminate Hood Flutter!!!Steinjäger photo contest!TJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFG

Unread 03-06-2013, 01:42 PM   #1
jdhaas3
2008 JK Wrangler 

New 76 CJ7 Owner

OK so here is my new toy. It is a 1976 CJ7 front with a galvanized YJ tub on it. The engine is the 4.2L and it came out of a 1980 CJ. Dana 20 and T18 in it. In pretty good shape for my first ever project vehicle. The odometer says 44XXX, pretty sure that it has turned over from 144XXX. The frame has very little rust and is in good condition. Have a few problems that I will post up in other threads since this is kind of the intro.

jdhaas3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Three J
1985 CJ7 

I like it , looks like a good fun toy. Wait untill you take off your hard top. Then the fun really begins.
Red Jeep club #555

My other "car" is a Jeep too.
Three J is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 03-06-2013, 02:04 PM   #3
jdhaas3
2008 JK Wrangler 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Three J View Post
I like it , looks like a good fun toy. Wait untill you take off your hard top. Then the fun really begins.
Yeah, it is staying on for now, no other top and I have a few things I need to do to get this thing road worthy before I get a new soft top. Hopefully all ready by summer though!
jdhaas3 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.