Need stock rear shackles - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need stock rear shackles

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineTJ 5.25" Speaker Adapters - NalinMFGJK Vent Covers - NalinMFG

Unread 02-08-2005, 08:55 AM   #1
twmattox

Need stock rear shackles

Hello,
I need to get rid of my rigs shackel lift (put on by the PO). I have a set of stock front shackles. Anyone upgraded their shackles willing to part with their old stock rear shackles???

twmattox is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2005, 01:36 PM   #2
GADJIT98

I am going to be replacing mine soon, are you looking for stock OEM stuff? Mine are original. My email is gadjit98@yahoo.com

Dave
83 CJ7 258, T-176, d300, Heddman Headers, Weber 32/36, 3" lift, HEI ignition, Power Brake upgrade, 33x12.5's, 3:31 gears w/ one piece axles.
GADJIT98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 02-08-2005, 02:01 PM   #3
fromme
1994 YJ Wrangler 

I just ordered a set of OE rear shackles from quadratec. They are only $10 each and come with bushings. Might as well do that and get new bushings. You can get upgraded ones for about $35/pair from 4wd.com.

Suggested Threads

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.