Need some help/pics/parts please - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need some help/pics/parts please

WJ Modular Recovery & Bull Bar Relocation PackagesRough Country Jeep Suspension Deals at Rockridge 4WD!Steinjager TJ tube doors

Unread 01-18-2010, 11:33 PM   #1
Bigskyxj
1989 XJ Cherokee 

Need some help/pics/parts please

Hey all you CJ owners, I am looking for a soft top for my 81 CJ7, soooooo......... If you have recently replaced your top and have an old hunker laying around I will be more than happy to take it off your hands, I will be driving from Montana to Cali in the Heep in March and all I have is a bikini top I don't have alot of money to put into a top right now because I am PCSing and taking leave and preparing to spend money on gas and random broken parts along my Journey to the west. So if your old top is a total pile of crap but is good enough to keep the snow and rain and some wind off of me I will owe you one. I am also in need of hardware and some pics of hardware assemble and how it mounts so that I can piece enough crap together to get me by until I get to the land of beautiful weather.

I am also looking for a good top for a good price.

Oh yeah I need doors of some sort too.

If not a top maybe some warm Clothes?

P ot Hole
If you are currently serving or have served check out
www.militaryjeepers.com
Bigskyxj is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.