Need pics of a 77 cj5 i6 hose routing - JeepForum.com
Search  
User: Pass: Remember?
Advertise Here
Jeep Home Jeep Forum Jeep Classifieds Jeep Registry JeepSpace Jeep Reviews Jeep Gallery Jeep Clubs Jeep Groups Jeep Videos Jeep Events Jeep Articles
Go Back JeepForum.com > Models > Jeep CJ Forum > Need pics of a 77 cj5 i6 hose routing

Introducing MONSTALINER™ UV Permanent DIY Roll On Bed LineFS: Jeep Fog Light LED Bulbs! Several Brightness Options! Clayton Off Road JK Short Arm Suspension Kits

Unread 09-09-2013, 11:45 PM   #1
Absmstnggt00
1977 CJ5 

Need pics of a 77 cj5 i6 hose routing

I let my neighbor borrow the jeep since they only have 1 car and it was to help him get to school. Wouldnt ya know he drove it till it caught fire haha. It already happened once and it was only minor damage and things were fixed. Till he drove it quite a bit. well when it caught on fire this time it burned long enough to burn all the vacuum hoses and all other hoses on the engine. Can someone take pics of the way their jeep is setup with the hose routing? i dont want to deal with emmisions crap. i just want a running jeep. i cant seem to find any pics for around the carb. Thanks for the help fellas.

Absmstnggt00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 07:10 AM   #2
Matt1981CJ7
Web Wheeler

1981 CJ7 

What's causing the fires?

Matt
Matt1981CJ7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 08:22 AM   #3
WindKnot
Web Wheeler

1977 CJ7 

Probably a combination of heat, fuel and air in just the right amounts...

OP:

Here is a link to the 1976 Jeep Factory Service Manual. Save it and toss your Haynes or Chiltons or...

http://oljeep.com/edge_76_tsm.html

Phoenix Rising- A Flame Off Restoration? http://www.jeepforum.com/forum/f8/ph...ation-1807257/
WindKnot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 09-10-2013, 06:21 PM   #4
Absmstnggt00
1977 CJ5 

Thanks!!! that is way more helpful than the Haynes manual.
Absmstnggt00 is offline   Reply With Quote

Jeep, Wrangler, Cherokee, Grand Cherokee, and other models are copyrighted and trademarked to Jeep/Chrysler Corporation. JeepForum.com is not in any way associated with Jeep or the Chrysler Corp.